Saturday, December 06, 2008

I've got another cool thing recently. I've been coughing a lot at night for a few weeks, so Mommy took me to the doctor. Now I get to take a bunch of asthma/allergy medicine to see if I start feeling better. One of the medicines is taken by a nebulizer. But the fun part is, that I get to wear a fish mask to take it (aka "fish-face"). After a few rounds, I can hold it all by myself. I have to do this twice a day. The best part of all is that I get to watch TV while I'm doing it. I'll do anything to watch TV.


See the vapor coming out. I promise its a prescription drug and its legal.

It seems to be helping a little. I'm not coughing for 3 hours straight and I'm sleeping better. Only one minor (sarcasm) side effect, "MAY AFFECT GROWTH RATE in children". Fortunately, I've got a little height to spare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home