Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME! I turned 2 years old in October. I am 36.5" tall and 29lbs. 1oz. I'm dunking on all the boys when we play basketball at church. Take that suckas!



Yeah, I looked kinda rough waking up on my birthday, but things quickly improved from there.



Here's some pics from my super sweet birthday party.


Daddy tried to teach me how to blow out candles, but I still don't get it.


Yummy. Cake with pink frosting!



Grandpa confiscated all evidence that he was wearing a party hat. I managed to sneak this pic past him and decided that it would be fun to blogcast it to the whole world. Gotcha Grandpa!



Then came the best part of all. I got to open presents. And everyone else had to watch, including Joshua.


I got an Travel DoodlePro and I've decided that the best place for it is my "office", see below.




But, the sweetest present of all was my new ride!!!!! Check it out. I know your jealous.


I can throw some awesome tailgating parties now!




I had so much fun on my birthday, that I decided the next day should be my birthday too. So I put my party hat back on and kept partying like a rockstar. All rockstars have juice and PBJ at their parties......right?!



1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Blogger Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Josie!! love, Koa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home