Sunday, November 16, 2008

Party Time! Josie here. I got to go to a cool birthday party last weekend. It was my friend Kekoa's 2nd birthday and we went to a place called PlayWiseKids. They had lots of cool stuff to play with. Here are some pics.

Daddy taught me how to drive a firetruck. But I was disappointed in the accessories...there was no cupholder!

And they had this cool shrinking machine. Look how small I am compared to these Tinker Toys!

After I was changed back to regular size, Daddy helped me build something with Duplos.

Next, Daddy gave me my first piano lesson.
Then I sat at a huge table just for kids. I chowed down on not one but two pieces of pizza.

Oh yeah, here's the birthday boy. He even knew how to blow out the candles all by himself! That was impressive...the boyz got skillz!
We had cake and ice cream too. We were suppose to decorate our own little cake with colored icing. But....I think I have discovered a new beauty treatment for the skin. It makes your skin smooth and yummy! I'm sure it will be all the rage in Paris by next year.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

Josie is so adorable. I love her expression at the piano! Icing facials, yummy..Jan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home