Monday, June 15, 2009

9 Months

Josh here. I'm nine months old now! Doc says I look great and I'm "solid" (his exact words), way bigger than the average guy my age.

Here's my stats.
Height: 30 1/4 in.
Weight: 23 lbs. 8 oz.
I'm not crawling yet, but it shouldn't be too much longer now. I can sometimes get on my hands and knees and rock back and forth. I can sit up on my own now, but I have trouble getting back down, especially when I'm supposed to be sleeping in my crib.

I've got two teeth now, but I don't like to use them. I still like my food runny and fed to me with a spoon (except for Cheerios of course).

I still suck my thumb too. But only in my crib.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger Mommy said...

aaah he is adorable!

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

He is so cute. I'm sure he will love his naked pic when he is 16! Rick and Kent did! -Jan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home