Thursday, April 09, 2009

Pack Up the Kitchen Sink

Hi there. Yes, I know its been too long since we've last talked. Mommy and Daddy's endless To-Do List has gotten the best of us all. Fortunately, we're heading for some R & R in sunny Florida next week when we visit Grandma and Grandpa Ambuel.

I've been on a plane before. But Mommy thinks I'm old enough now that I might freak out. So we've been reading books from the library about airplanes. I'm getting really excited about flying on a plane and I like to talk about it all the time. I think my favorite part is going to be the snacks.
We've already started packing. (Mommy's a little neurotic like that :)
It was fun to pull out the summer clothes.
After much deliberation, these outfits made the cut. Grandma and Grandpa, here's a preview of the cuteness to come.
Josh here.
Dude, I don't know what the big deal is. I've got everything I need. Let's go!
(Those are swim diapers. Grandma & Grandpa have a pool.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home