Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Big Six

Josh here. I'm six months old now.
I went to the doc today.
Here are my stats:
Weight: 19lbs. 8oz.
Height: 29 in.
Head Cir: 46cm.

I'm large and in charge :)

I've recently discovered my ears (as shown in pictures) and I like to pull my feet up to my mouth. I'll grab for anything within arms-reach and try to shove it in my mouth too. I can sit up with support and can usually flip onto my back when Mommy makes me do tummy time.

You may be wondering how I compare to my big sis at this age. Well, I've got way more brains, 4cm to be exact. And I've got about 2lbs. of extra weight. I think its because of my package (guys, you know what I'm talkin' about).

Peace out!

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger Mommy said...

yeah josh! you'll be in my weight class soon... then eke and i will have a wrestling bud!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home