Friday, April 24, 2009

Josie's Florida Vacation

We're back. I had a fantastic time in Florida. Non-stop playing, lots of attention, tons of pool time. What more could a girl want.
Well, I did have to deal with my cousin Gordon. He's 1.5 years old and he's a handful. I was constantly trying to get away from him and telling him to "Go away". (Hey, if Jesus's disciples can tell the little children to "go away", then I can too. Mommy read that to me in a book.) That's my new favorite thing to say. That, and "Move!".
I also had to share some attention with Josh. But he gets to tell his story later.
Here we are enjoying breakfast together.
Grandma and Grandpa got us kids a fun playhouse to keep us entertained.
Can I help you?

Daddy took me swimming in the pool almost every day.

Grandpa introduced me to the joys of eating a McDonald's apple pie.
I didn't know such fine delicacies could come from a tiny green box.
Snuggle time with Daddy.
Grandpa took me to the local Children's Museum. I played Grocery Store with Grandpa.
Daddy helped me count the money.
I learned to look for wildfires.
I had my own cooking show.
I made Grandpa a pizza and delivered it to his table.

Oh, and by the way. Riding a plane was totally cool. When do we get to go again, Mommy?

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

Super cute! Nicole, she's looking more and more like you, (I think :) So fun :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home