Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Teeth

I went to the dentist for the first time yesterday. Prep for my appointment started a couple weeks ago. Mommy got these books from the library to teach me about the dentist. I learned lots of new things and I got very excited about going to the dentist.
Aside from falling in the parking lot and skinning both knees on the way in to the dentist office, I had a great time.
I got to hold the mirror in one hand and Mr. Thirsty in the other. I give Mr. Thirsty a kiss after the hygienist squirts water in my mouth.
Now my teeth are nice and clean.
The dentist said my teeth look good. But I've got a tongue thrust where I push my tongue forward instead of up when I swallow. That will have to be corrected when I get a little bit older because its pushing my two front teeth out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home