Friday, August 21, 2009

Concepts

Hello adoring fans! If I haven't told you before. We LOVE the library. Every couple weeks we take out a Concept Kit. This one is about Community Helpers.
Look at all the cool stuff inside! Books, toys, a DVD and a CD about Community Helpers.
There are lots of different kinds of Community Helpers. I had no idea an aerobics instructor in pink tights and green leg warmers was a Community Helper. If I ever see one, I'll have to be sure to thank her. Some other interesting Community Helpers - a football player and a guy hocking computers out of the trunk of his car.
I want to be a firefighter. It is the coolest hat after all.
Josh has to be the construction worker. That hat is not as cool.
Josh: "I always get the leftovers."

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Blogger Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

Those kids CRACK me up! We have little book bundles here with a topic and sometimes, the topics get a little stretched so they can find material. So funny!

Josh is nearly as big as Josie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home