Saturday, July 21, 2007

Soooo....this is my 8 month old picture (June 14, 2007) The mat is barely big enough to hold me.

Mommy wanted to go camping for her birthday. So Daddy took us to Elk Neck State Park in north east Maryland to camp for a couple of days. It was really HOT the first day. Daddy made Mommy a special B-Day dinner. Portabella mushrooms with cheese, tomato and some kind of leafy stuff.


It was chilly outside when we had breakfast.





I practiced making funny faces like Daddy.




I liked napping in front of the fire.


We went for a hike out to the point to see the lighthouse and the beginning of the Chesapeake Bay.

These are Mom and Dad's friends that camped with us. They have a really long last name and I don't know how to say it yet. So I call them Mr. and Mrs. L.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's getting SO big!!

She's adorable!

Glad you guys are doing well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home