Monday, December 18, 2006

Hi! Sorry that it has take soooo long to get new pictures put up. My Dad has been real busy and he was sick with a really bad cold.

I went to the doctor's office for more shots. ;( Not pretty! But here are my latest stats: 2 Months old, 24.5 inches long (still >95%), 12 lbs 1 oz (75-90%). Not bad....

Here are several new pictures....

Let's start with Christmas!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!



Dad really got me giggling on this one!


How do you like my Glamour shot? ;-)




Mom and I went for a walk. Now that I can hold my head up most of the time, and I am over 10 lbs. I can sit in this really cool piece of gear - the Baby Bjorn. Check out my feet! ;)


This is an outfit my Aunt Betty and Uncle James gave me. He is a really big Miami Hurricane fan.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home