Monday, October 30, 2006





I am now 16! Oh...uh...16 days, not years. I know people say I will grow up fast, but not that fast! Anyhow, I went to the doctor's office today for another check-up. I weighed in at 8 lbs. 9 oz. but my height has not changed. Get this, though...my head is bigger. Go figure. Oh well, here are some highlights from this past week.










Here is a picture of me helping Mom with the laundry. She needed a place to put me, so she put me on the laundry hamper. I call this picture "Hamper Helper" :0 Cute, huh?

I went with Mom to Connections at our church. Connections is a women's Bible Study where ladies get together to study and connect. Grandma Royer was with Mom for two days this week. So she was hanging out with us too.

Yesterday I got to wear one of my really cute outfits. A really nice lady that Daddy works with gave it to me. Her name is Stacy Brand. Stacy must be cool! Just look at the outfit she gave me...and check out my moves. Uhuh...uhuh...o yeah...I'm work'in it. Yo, yo...I am working on my gang symbols too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home