Monday, October 23, 2006

OK Ladies.....I now understand. It's all about the hair!!!! Daddy gave me my first shampoo and rinse. Wow! I could have let him do that all day long. But, then I would not have had time to pick out an outfit before going out for the day.
After getting my bath and hair done, Mom helped me pick out an outfit. Hmmm...Let's see...What to wear?So, after getting dressed we headed off to lunch. We went to Red Robin - Mom's favorite place. Notice how I was being an Angel!

After lunch we went to the Doctor's office. I needed to go in for a weigh-in. My weight was up (but not too much ;) ), so the doctor was happy.

Family nap time is the best kind of sleep. Mom and Dad let me sleep with them on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home