Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hi everyone! My name is Josie and I am now 5 days old! When I was only one day old I was looking for food where ever I could find it. I even tried to get some from Grandma Ambuel. Grandma laughed because she said it tickled. Mom soon came to my rescue and fed. Whew! Close call.

I really like to be held especially by Grandma Royer. Grandma Royer was there when I was born and got to hold me soon after Mommy spent some time with me and gave me first feeding.

When it was time to go home I got to dress up and put a pink bow in my hair. I was stylin' when I rolled out of the hospital. Check out the wheels! Pretty sweet ride, huh?


But....I have to tell you...I really did not like my first car ride. It was terrible! Mom and Dad did not realize I was REALLY hungry. Oh well, they eventually figured everything out. It's all good now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home