Friday, February 16, 2007

Hi Everyone! It is time for an update...I just had my 4 month doctor visit. Here are my new specs: 27 inches long (95-100%) 15 lbs. 1 oz. (75-90 %). It looks like I really am going to be tall like my Daddy.

Last Saturday Grandma and Grandpa Royer, Uncle Aaron and Aunt Kristin came over for dinner. We were celebrating my baby dedication which was the next day at church.

Here we are at church, just before the service started.
I have started to play in this jumper thingy....


Mommy took me over to my friend's house for play time. His name is Kekoa (which means "the brave one" in Hawaiian). Mommy says that we can only be friends because I am not allowed to date younger boys. He is 3 weeks younger than me!




We got some snow and ice at our house. Mommy put me in my snow suit and let me sit outside.


We made Daddy a Valentine's Greeting in the snow. We call it our Snow Blob!

Mommy likes turtles a lot, so I guess I have to like them too!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home