Friday, October 01, 2010

Going Home

Hey everybody. AJ here. It's time to get caught up from our last blog entry. Mommy and I only stayed at the hospital one night after I was born. The hospital was "overbooked" and we ALL wanted to get the heck out of there. (Apparently this is the busy season for babies. Something about Mommy's and Daddy's being stuck inside during the Christmas Holiday, I don't know. Anyway... they didn't even have room for us in the post-partum area, we were stuck in a regular hospital room with no glider or anything. This was especially bad news for Daddy because it didn't have a nice sleeper for him.)

So we were discharged on Sept. 23rd. Daddy dressed me in my going-home outfit.
Ta-Dah!
And off we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home