Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for not blogging for a while. Here are some pictures from May. These first ones are from Mother's Day up at Grandma Royer's house.

Have I told you that I love flowers?

This is our family picture on Mother's Day.
Check out my dress. Oh! and don't forget the shoes too!!!

This is the "generations" picture.

During my snack time I tried Animal Crackers for the first time. Wow! And how about that cool box they come in? I am keeping that one.
I have been introduced to the tooth brush. I am still confused about the difference between the tooth brush and the hair brush. They are both brushes, so why are they not interchangeable?

I love washing the car with Daddy. I am the Quality Control Manager. Daddy missed a spot, so I had to take care of it.
Afterwards I played in the mud puddles. How cool is that?!! Daddy had to hose me down and then put me straight into the bathtub.
I spent a day with my Cuz! She is a lot of fun.

Soooo, the other day they gave me ALL of my food at one time. What's up with that???
Hey now. Please, no pictures while I am in the reading room. How about a little privacy?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home