Tuesday, November 02, 2010

The Big 4

Hey everybody. I'm four years old now.
This is me waking up on the day of my party. I'm so excited!
Check out my awesome birthday, courtesy of Grammy. Thanks Grams!

After I blew out the candles, I ate the legs.
Then I opened my presents. I got lots of good stuff, as usual. Here's me trying on some new dress-up stuff.
AJ slept through all the festivities.
I also went for my annual doctor visit. That was not so much fun, since I got 4 shots!
Doc says I'm doing good. I have mild, intermittent asthma which I take allergy and steroid medicine as needed. It's possible I could grow out of it, so we're all hoping that's the case. I don't have cough attacks everytime I run around anymore, so we remain hopeful.
I didn't do so well on the vision screen, so Mommy's trying to find an eye doctor who deals with 4 year olds. Here's my stats:
Height: 42 in. (90%)
Weight: 39.5 lbs. (75%)

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM , Blogger Mommy said...

Happy birthday Josie! We miss you guys.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home