Saturday, August 28, 2010

Look Who's Two!

Josh here. I turned 2 this past week. Can you believe it?


I had my obligatory doctor's appointment. No shots this time. Yeah!

Here's my stats:


Height: 37.5 inches (off the charts tall!)
Weight: 33 lbs. (90-95% -Sumo wrestler in training)



Here are some random pictures of my cuteness.


Here's me "riding" my dumptruck.
I like looking at my books...
and I can flash a killer smile on-demand.
I like bedtime with Daddy.
Now that I'm 2, I can help out more.
I love playing with our baby dolls. I've decided to wear the diaper bag as a backpack. This cracks up Mommy every time. (Daddy finds it all a little disturbing.)
Josie has been teaching me everything she knows, good and bad!
Stay tuned for party pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home